Jeff,

With regard to this item of your note...

> 3.  A listserv has been setup (Thanks Shad!) to host devinfo and a few
other
> lists.  We have been able to migrate all of the devinfo history over and
are
> waiting to coordinate with Mitel for the migration of the list.

We are ready to flip the switch as soon as you all are ready to take the
list.... so just let us know when you want to have people move over.

What we need to do then is have you send to this list subscription info
for the new list.  Once people know that they can move their own
subscriptions
over to the new list.  We can then send a reminder message or two here and
then shut down the lists.e-smith.org version of devinfo.

We are ready to go when you are.

Regards,
Dan
--
Dan York, Director of Product Management, Mobility Solutions
Mitel Networks Corporation            [EMAIL PROTECTED]