Hi Andre,

Personally I found e-smith.org easier and faster to use. It did need
maintenance and updates on contribs and how-to, but it was much faster...
Just my feeling...

You're absolutely correct. The current contribs.org is a bit slow. But as said earlier on the list, we'll try to make it a 'more convenient' place in the near future.

One thing using this mailing list... whi isn't the reply-to header changed
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on e-mails... It's a pain to always change the
To entry when replying and also causes doubles in the list...

Hmm, dunno about that, maybe Charlie B. knows.

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org