devinfo members,

Thank you all for your participation in this mailing list over
the past several years.  As the new "devinfo" at contribs.org
is now set to go, we will now be shutting down this mailing list.

The archives for this list will continue to be available at:

but we will no longer be allowing new messages to the list.

Thank you again for your participation in this list.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Product Management, Mobility Solutions
Mitel Networks Corporation            [EMAIL PROTECTED]