Hello.  I am currently using a helper script which, when users add themselves
to /etc/sudoers will mount an overlayfs mount and umount it for them.  I'd like
a more elegant way to do this and believe udisks/udisks2 might be that
solution.  I am not sure how to write a polkit ruleset to cover this particular
use case and am posting here asking for assistance.

Goals:
1) Run `mount nosuid,nodev,noexec -t overlay ...` for the unprivileged user.
2) Run `umount -l ...` for the unprivileged user.

The arguments for the overlayfs or overlay mount will be set by the script and
are variable based on the user's data.  You can find my helper-script here:
https://github.com/graysky2/profile-sync-daemon/blob/master/common/psd-overlay-helper

Thanks in advance!