Hello,

the automount is performed by GVFs which tests for the HintAuto property
in UDisks which is coming from udev.
Therefore you would need to set the udev variable UDISKS_AUTO. I've not
done it myself, but there are examples in the net depending on what
drives your rule should cover.
The string to be included is: ENV{UDISKS_AUTO}="0"

Please post your working answer here again for others which find this
mail thread ;)

Regards,
Kai