Hello,

I would like to add support in UPower for some Logitech devices that
only export the voltage (the ones that use the HID++ 2.0 0x1001
feature) but I am unsure if UPower is prepared to handle this kind of
devices right now.

There's some work on a kernel patch adding support for the HID++ 2.0
0x1001 feature in hid-logitech-hidpp and I would like to coordinate the
efforts to make sure it exports all the information needed for UPower.

You can check some of the extra information we can get from the device
in my reply here: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11124945/#22872017

We also have access to the battery charging curve, shared by Logitech.

I would like to know what kind of work UPower needs in order to
implement support for this devices.

Thank you,
Filipe Laíns