On Tuesday 09 July 2002 19:22 pm, Edgar Friendly wrote:
> Any chance you can help me get liber (the new ocaml version) included
> in Debian?  I don't even know what I'd need to do for this goal.

The main thing needed for inclusion in the Debian distro is the
creation of a Debian directory, with Debian's packaging scripts and
config files setup as necessary.

This in itself can be a little tough, since the docs aren't perfect,
although there are plenty of people who can help on Debian-mentors.

The first step is always to read the New Maintainer Guide at:
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/

Contact me in priv email for anything further on this.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
Systems Architect                             the one-eyed man is king."