I modified the FEC plugin code in freenet-ext.jar to use the 1.0.3 version of
the OnionNetworks FEC library.

The only changes were in the support libraries.  The codecs didn't change at
all.  I also checked in a zip with the full source for the OnionNetworks
1.0.3 FEC library distribution.

I expect that the new version will be completely backward compatible with the
previous one. More testing couldn't hurt.  If you have a second, swap the new
version in and insert a small split file (~2Mb) at htl 0 from fproxy and
check that it can be retrieved.

Ian, if you don't hear any bug reports before PST0 can you make sure that the
unix installer gets updated to use the new version? I think the Windows
install should grab it from snapshots automagically.

--gj

latest:
http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-ext.jar

previous: