still only for linux right now, i should mention that it *requires* oggenc
1.0, as opposed to 0.9 :).

http://www.dspaudio.com/~jaymz/freenet-mp3-stream-v2-test5.tar.gz

there is a test live stream up right now at
http://localhost:8891/freenet:SSK@;kWu5Osv~VAI3-kH7z8QIVxklv-YPAgM/livetest-v2.ogg
, with a setting of 20 minutes ahead DBR's, which means that it *should*
reach you.  However, this is just a should.  I was able to retrieve the
first minute of it myself, but there is something wrong with my ISP today
(before anyone asks, no, the stream isn't on my box - thanks to the
fantstic incredible person who knows who he is (i dunno if you want to be
acknolaged or not :), and I can barely even make 1kbyte/sec (the stream is
16kbits, which is 1.6kbytes/sec :-p)

so, uhm, yeah, enjoy.  send comments.  send flames.  say something!

        - fish :)