On Thursday 21 November 2002 12:m am, Gianni Johansson wrote:
> Also, someone should put FEC SplitFile support into the C cli
> clients.

Chiming in with a status report; FEC insertion is about 80% complete.
I had to restructure a few things (mainly the hFCP and related structs)
but I believe the insertion and next the retrieval code will be moving
along.

Check my progress by inspecting cvs HEAD from time to time.  I've been
making incremental commits.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54                          the one-eyed man is king."