On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 06:41:26PM +0000, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 12:38:05PM -0000, Simon Porter wrote:
> > I've just updated to the latest 'stable' version and something seems
> > drastically wrong. All the Freesites I visit seem completely butchered.
> > None of the images are load correctly either. Formatting is completely
> > off. I'm using Mozilla so my browser isn't the problem.
> I merged the new filter into the stable branch, but only after it seemed
> to be working reasonably well. Can you give me some example keys?

I'm seeing this too, (Build 543, which as of five seconds ago was
freenet-latest.jar). It appears all tag attributes are being stripped
(<foo bar=baz> becomes <foo>). This for starters makes all images and
links duds, so it shows up on all sites, TFE for instance...

--
Frank v Waveren                                      Fingerprint: 21A7 C7F3
fvw@[var.cx|stack.nl|chello.nl] ICQ#10074100            1FF3 47FF 545C CB53