An article was posted to BugTraq by makers of software funded by the RIAA to
enable an eventual distributed denial of service attack on "infected" p2p
network nodes (their words).  Freenet isn't specifically mentioned, but I
thought perhaps it's at least worth forwarding the link:

http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/306476/2003-01-12/2003-01-18/0

I don't know what to really think, since conveniently most of their evidence
is under NDA.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54                          the one-eyed man is king."