Someone please tell me how the hell I can tell Tiki to give me a
cookie that lasts for at *LEAST* 4 hours?  Or better yet, a week?

Also, I'd really, really like to get back the changes I just lost
because the fucking thing decided that I was no longer allowed to
edit the page I'm working on, which I'd just previewed half a dozen
times in the last half hour.

And no, Hops damn you, I do not want to "return" to the "home page".
I want to go back to the EXACT SPOT I WAS JUST IN, WITH MY TEXTAREA
POPULATED BY ALL THE TEXT I'VE WRITTEN!

Do you know what the upshot of this is going to be, if this idiotic
15-minute-cookie ordeal isn't changed?  People are going to stop
using "Preview", and they're going to hit "Save", lest the Baleful
God Tiki become wrathful and strike, leaving nothing but a barren
error message where once a bountiful page of marked-up text resided.
They're going to have to save half-done crap, instead of taking the
time to write things properly, because the very fabric of the
universe is ripping to shreds beneath their keyboards.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |