Hi there!

Congratulation on 0.5.1, it works very well here on my node! I've left
my machine running fulltime for the last three days, and it's getting
a lot of requests --- my datastore has grown with 1.5 GiB in those
three days.

My load is constantly around ~95% or higher, with an average of about
30,000 requests per hour. When I compare the number of inbound request
insert keys with the number of successfully inserted keys, then it's
only ~25% of the 10,000 tries that has been successful. Is this due to
the high load?

Also, does is the load balancing implemented yet, or is it a future
thing? It's a shame that my node has to reject to many requests, it's
a waste of bandwidth.

Finally, for a project that uses so much energy on anonymity and
privacy, I find it strange that the list of subscribers to this list
is readily available :-) See

  http://hawk.freenetproject.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/roster/devl

Perhaps this should be turned off?

--
Martin Geisler My GnuPG Key: 0xF7F6B57B

See http://gimpster.com/ and http://phpweather.net/ for:
PHP Weather:   Shows the current weather on your webpage and
PHP Shell:     A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.
Join Freenet:  http://gimpster.com/downloads/freenet/