Michael Schierl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Given the following manifest:
>

> Version
> Revision=1
> EndPart
>
> Document
> Redirect.Target=freenet:[EMAIL PROTECTED],DRui-g86hd0M1BdL94FYhg
> Name=a_file.zip
> Info.Format=application/zip
> EndPart
>
> Document
> Redirect.Target=freenet:[EMAIL PROTECTED],Et58hi2f7fWTaUOqKJnjsQ
> Name=index.html
> Info.Format=text/html
> EndPart
>
> Document
> Redirect.Target=freenet:[EMAIL PROTECTED],Et58hi2f7fWTaUOqKJnjsQ
> Info.Format=text/html
> End
>

> gives the message:

As far as I can tell, this metadata is properly formatted(with the
exception of the empty lines between parts).  As long as it's inserted
into a key with a large enough MetadataLength to cover the above, it
should work.

> Network Error
>
> Couldn't retrieve key:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]//
>
> The key you are trying to fetch does not exist in the freesite it is
> supposed to be contained in, which was found. This is a permanent error.
> You can click here to go to the parent site or return to gateway page.
>

> However, changing the filename of the second entry to
>

> Name=a_pile.zip

This change is irrelevant; something else must have changed between
your two inserts.

> makes the file retrievable. Any ideas?
> I inserted the 2 sites w/ htl 0; if needed i will reinsert them with a
> higher HTL.
>
> Michael

Please do insert both at higher HTL so I can examine them.

Thelema
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Raabu and Piisu
GPG 1024D/36352AAB fpr:756D F615 B4F3 BFFC 02C7  84B7 D8D7 6ECE 3635 2AAB