Dicho por Dave Hooper:
> So.. I'm running 5020 and after a couple days the java process is basically
> using all cpu.
> Is that a known problem?  There's really nothing surprising in the log, but
> I'm not running debug log so it could be another phantom
> debug-logging-when-not-log-debug-sucking-cpu problem.

> Is 5021 better?  Worse?  Any ideas?  Basically I'm having to reset the node
> every couple days.  Or so it would seem.

>From time to time my node (default installation 5021 on XP) starts
eating 100% CPU. I hadn't posted about it because I wanted to conduct
some tests, but I'm going on vacation and will not test anything, so
here goes what I've observed:

If I unplug the power from my cable modem, *sometimes* the node nearly
instantly starts to eat 100% CPU. Powering it again and restarting the
node solves the problem.

My ISP has flaky periods where the line gets down for some seconds, so
from the previous and this I think that's the cause of my 100%'s. No
logs when this happens. Usually, I just come back from work and it is
at 100%.

Hope this helps,

A. Mosteo.