I probably shouldn't do this again, but I've made a build available on
my webserver which is from the latest CVS at the time of this writing.
That means it is 6205 + Blacklisting of bad node connections + No long
locking on lru in OCM thanks to Edward.

http://lostlogicx.com/transfer/freenet-6205.3.jar

As with the last time I mentioned a build on this ML, I warn that I have
no authority with the freenet project, you can choose to trust my build
or not to trust it at your own discretion, but if I'm some kind of
malicious hacker trusting it may end up with your system compromised.

That said, I'm not a malicious hacker, I'm trying to help freenet until
Toad or Sanity are around to check over these latest fixes and update
snapshots.

--Brandon