I found and managed to run a snapshot of TFEE from June 29th. It needed slight tweaking to compile but after that everything went smooth except... speed.

It needs a lot more than my athlon 1.2 with 512MB ram can provide. Is there anybody on the list who would wish to run TFEE? The requirements as far as I can tell are:

java & freenet running
mysql
access to either high-end pc or a server/workstation-class hardware
reliable internet connection, fast is a ++
knowledge of freenet and site publishing
no knowledge of java required (i.e. others will do the maintaining, myself included)