Lets do this properly and keep it under the project umbrella. The last thing we need are different competing and deliberately incompatable Freenet versions.

Basically stable should be reverted to whatever the current consensus is on a stable version, and we need two separate seedlists.

I already have a seednode harvester set up, I can easily set up two each specific to a different network provided there are volunteers who will make their nodes available for seeding.

What about the 'Development network' just setting lastGoodBuild to 6000 and everyone else can revert to their favourite stable build? That should keep the networks apart without losing the data currently in Freenet nor confusing new joiners.

-Kevin