Logging a brand new, stable node shows that in the last 6 hours it hasn't received any incoming connections from a 6xxx node, which seems curious.

The node has been up 24 hours and has a Local Mean Traffic of 11551. Its routing table has about 1/3 unstable nodes, so it has integrated fairly well. I'm logging the build number in calls to checkGoodVersion and in 6 hours I've had one entry for a 598 node, one for a 5012 node and thousands for 5028 nodes. The OpenConnectionManager does show inbound connections from 6xxx nodes which are in my RT.

If this is expected behaviour, please ignore this message!
-Kevin