-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Toad
Sent: 16 October 2003 00:46
To: Discussion of development issues
Subject: Re: [freenet-dev] Another Drastic Solution

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 12:39:15AM +0100, Pete wrote:
> <wilde> hello everyone
>  [frontier] lo widle
>  [frontier] wilde ;)
>  <wilde> are there any good node.refs out there?
>  <wilde> 5028 build
>  [frontier] doubt it quoting toad When I say wide deployment, I still
> mean unstable branch - only the crazy people. The stable network is
> left to rot until the unstable code is ready, and then we merge the
> unstable code to the stable branch and when users update to stable,
> they will transition over to the new network.

Hey, don't quote me out of context, frontier! That was hypothetical,
should we decide to do multiplexing in one great
non-backwards-compatible lump.

--
Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freenet Project Official Codemonkey - http://freenetproject.org/ ICTHUS