On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 06:15:15PM -0500, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> I've been running a spider, collecting site info and am now in the process
> of inserting a new index freesite.  Nearly done.
>
> Figured we could use an index site of what's actually available under the
> unstable network.
>
> As soon as the insertion is complete, I'll post the URI.  Stay tuned.

OK, the URI is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED],flaghATTIcmo6j3ic7qohg/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/DFI//

Pardon the fact that it's a little rough around the edges.  I used Fspider
from the "My Freenet Index" site to generate everything, and for some stupid
reason, it defaults to using CHECKED_HTTP for all of the GUI elements, even
though it's using the built-in aqua stuff.  I hope to remedy that soon.

Anyway, these are the sites I've found so far.  It's a DBR site, by the way,
so check back every day for updates.

--
Conrad Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - "In Unix veritas"