On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 08:21, Niklas Bergh wrote:

> It can.. if you are using the QThreadFactory.. I don't think that
> YThreadFactory is succeptible to this.

I've checked this.  QThreadFactory permits the caller to create a
thread if there are none available.  YThreadFactory always uses the
last created thread to create the next thread when none are available.
Since calling thread never creates new YThreads, priority of a YThread
is always the priority of the creator of the YThreadFactory object.

Purely accidental that this bug was avoided, but then chance favors
a clean refactoring job.

-- Ed Huff