On Monday 27 October 2003 10:00 pm, Toad wrote:
> > I don't see anything about bandwidth. Here I what I currently have:
> >
> > Current routingTime
> > 14ms
> >
> > Curent messageSendTimeRequest
> > 113ms
> >
> > Active pooled jobs
> > 105 (87.5%)
> >
> > Available threads
> > 75
> >
> > It's normal for the node to sometimes reject connections or requests for
> > a limited period. If you're seeing rejections continuously the node is
> > overloaded or something is wrong (i.e. a bug).
> >
> > Current estimated load
> > 87.5% [QueryRejecting all incoming requests!]
>
> Interesting. Get a few more - is that typical? It isn't on my node... If
> it is, the logical solution is to implement more NIO. Please show me the
> contents of the "Pooled Thread Consumers" box on the Environment page.

Yeah, all those are still about the same values.

Total pooled threads                    186

Available pooled threads                        77

Pooled threads in use                   109

Checkpoint: Connection opener   5

freenet.Message: DataRequest            1

freenet.Message: QueryRestarted         2

freenet.interfaces.LocalNIOInterface$ConnectionShell    1

freenet.node.states.data.DataStateInitiator     67

freenet.node.states.data.TrailerWriteCallbackMessage:true:true  33