Mike Stump wrote:

keys: 1739
scale factor: 0.08205128461122513 (This is used to keep lines < 64 characters)

   0 |=
   1 |=
   2 |=
   3 |==
   4 |=======
   5 |========================
   6 |================================================================
   7 |==================
   8 |====
   9 |===
   a |==
   b |=
   c |==
   d |==
   e |=
   f |==

I've never, ever, ever, never seen anything like it.  It is beautiful.
[ the same holds through 2226 keys requested ]

neeto. How does it compare to your /servlet/nodestatus/nodestatus.html graph? I believe that's the global estimator, and that lower values are better (worse?). Does it jibe with your inbound_request_histogram? Does the non-clipped version of your graph (the lower one) have a big dip or peak at that location? Or is the dip/peak only prominent in the clipped graph?

What's your connection speed? Data store size? I wonder if there's some correlation between those and how fast someone becomes specialized.

Unfortunately, my node's /servlet/nodestatus/inbound_request_histogram.txt isn't nearly as pretty :(.

Histogram of requested keys.
This count has nothing to do with keys in your datastore
Nov 12, 2003 10:17:35 AM
keys: 8612
scale factor: 0.10543657094240189 (This is used to keep lines < 64 characters)

   0 |========================================================
   1 |========================================================
   2 |====================================================
   3 |=========================================================