* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-04-12 14:06:28]:

> I looked over your source, but where is the point when the node READS
> the file written by the client? It looks like the readFile is created
> by the node?
>
> Did I misunderstand this?

Yes, "known issue" ... in the final version of the protocol the client
will choose the filename and the node will return if it can read from
it or not (assuming the file isn't empty).

I don't know if the node ought to prove it to the client (returning a
salted hash of the content for instance) or not.

Any views on the topic ?

> I think its better when I wait with the testDDA implementation until
> the node version that provides this new messages becomes
> mandatory...then I will release a new Frost version.

The plan is to enforce it soon ... I mean to prevent DDA operations if
it's not enabled... I hope you don't mind releasing often :)

NextGen$