>> Do you suggest that each established user create *cash puzzles, and new
>> posters choose one or many of these puzzles to solve in order to get
>> through untrusted/unknown-user-blocking so they can start to earn trust?
>
> Yes.

Okay, here might lie a hard part - if there's 100 established users, it
seems impractical to solve all 100 puzzles (although I admit it could
become necessary in order to find someone's to pay attention).  How to
choose which puzzles to solve?  Should a new user really be presented
with a list of 100 check-boxes to pick between?  What information should
they have to make an informed decision?  I guess puzzle difficulty
differentiates established users.  What else?  Could Frost to choose a
bunch of people at random, or even publish more and more solutions as
time goes on until someone evaluates the poster?

>> I don't get your point about difficulty of puzzles, they'd go by the
>> wayside once a person entered the web of trust, no?
>
> Yes. You could increase the difficulty so that they chose somebody else? I
> dunno, there was some good reason.. :)

How to expire an old puzzle and how to publish all this info on puzzles
/ web of trust?  An internal board receiving daily/weekly postings from
each user on their current WoT and puzzle?

E.