--- Matthew Toseland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you planning on maintaining the unstable branch (0.6) ? If so,
> why? We deprecated it, is there any good reason to revive it?

The differences between stable and unstable are very small (try diff
-ruwB -x .svn stable/ unstable/, that returns only few dozen K of
differences, about half of which are unimportant). The thing is that
every commit to stable triggers the auto-builder and on the official
download page you get something which claims to be 5108 but is really
halfway through to 5109. So I thought I'd use unstable for regular
committing and stable only when a new build is due. I'm aware that this
is not the most efficient way to handle this problem and I'd be glad if
you would be willing to offer me a better solution.

Jack