* Matthew Toseland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-12-11 17:49:56]:

> On Tuesday 11 December 2007 17:10, Sven-Ola Tücke wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I'm an active member of Freifunk Berlin. I'd like to implement a local
> freenet
> > on embedded devices (mood-300, cheap, 40Gb Disk, MIPS CPU). The vm on the
> > target boxes is named CEE-J which has some compatiblity to the old sun
> > java-1.4 vm.
> >
> > When starting, I got a "Notfound" from the wrapper thingy. Do you think
> > it's
> > worth the time to investiage further? Please mind the attached trace,
> > generated with "java -v -cp freenet.jar:freenet-ext.jar freenet.node.Node >
> > trace.txt 2>&1"
>
> For some reason it can't find the node. Are you sure you have the freenet.jar
> in the classpath?

You didn't look at the trace, did you ? :)

For some reason it can't find the security classes of the jvm...
Implementing them (or some mock classes) would be the solution to that
problem... It's unlikely that it will be the only problem though :|

NextGen$