Freenet 0.7 build 1144 is now available. Please upgrade. Please let me know if
auto-update doesn't work for you. This build will be mandatory on Monday, and
the main change is a couple of major bugfixes to the load limiting code which
will hopefully result in nodes accepting fewer SSKs and more CHKs, thus
hopefully increasing bandwidth usage and payload, especially on nodes with
very low bandwidth limits. Apart from that, we have moved all datastore
accesses off the UDP packet receiver thread, so that should prevent some
timeouts, made a few minor improvements to the queue page and the useralerts,
and limited parallel FEC decodes/encodes to 3 (even on quad core) to avoid
running into open files limits. Please upgrade! Thanks.

Please report any bugs you find to the bug tracker, or via the relevant FMS
boards. Thank you for using Freenet.