Okay, these are the changes I am going to make (dbkr will help with CSS):
- There will be 3 modes for the config page: simple, advanced and developer.
There will be tabs at the top to select between them, using a ? parameter.
Options which are semi-computer-literate-newbie-friendly go under simple.
Options which you need to be a geek without any detailed freenet knowledge go
in advanced. Options which you have to really understand Freenet to use go in
developer, so it also includes experienced freenet tweakers, the curious,
etc.
- Similarly on other pages e.g. the stats page, the connections pages.
- The current "advanced mode" option will set the default for each page.