* Ringo Kamens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-05-08 23:35:20]:

> I think we should keep .5 stuff around, since a lot of things link to
> it

We can provide permanent redirects to new content, that's not a problem.

> but there's no reason to advertise it. Also, I get the feeling that
> lots of freenet users don't trust .7 yet and that the .5 community
> will continue to flourish for quite some time.

Where are those users? that's the big question...
They don't use our infrastructure anymore that's for sure.

The number of hits on the .5 pages is ridiculous; We don't get much
downloads either... The only service some are still using is the
seednode-generation one.