* Ian Clarke <ian.cla...@gmail.com> [2009-04-02 13:09:14]:

> Whichever source control system we switch to, I propose that we outsource
> the repository hosting.  For example, if its git, we should use github.
>
> Reasons:
>
> - At least in the case of github, it will be free
> - We don't have to worry about setting up and administering the repository
> - Services like github have a lot of other useful add-ons like a nice web
> interface to the repository
> - Because of how git works, we can trivially migrate the repository
> elsewhere if there is a problem
>
> Anyone disagree?  If so, why?

Toad said on an other thread you wanted us to keep the same kind of
"workflow" : all the devs are pushing to the same repository... How does what
you have written above integrate in the picture?

Now I am confused.

Do we want to lose the auto-build process? The bts integration, and other
related things? How do you want released to be rolled?

NextGen$