On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Matthew
Toseland<t...@amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
> We need some (3?) screenshots. These must be legal, look reasonably good both
> in full and when thumbnailed to a reasonable size so we can put them on the
> homepage.
>
> Alternatively, please explain why it would be bad to replace the news on the
> homepage with a few screenshots.

I would vote for a front page that had the title and (possibly) the
first paragraph of the most recent news item, with a "read more" link.
 It should be small enough to not take up too much of the
above-the-fold section.  Screenshots below that would be good.

Evan Daniel