Evan Daniel skrev:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Florent
> Daignière<nextg...@freenetproject.org> wrote:
>> * Matthew Toseland <t...@amphibian.dyndns.org> [2009-07-28 20:03:42]:
>>> So we need to deal with the bug tracker. But it will take several days work
>>> (= approximately the cost to both FPI and Ian of emu for 1.5 months). Is
>>> this really a high priority? IMHO losing our existing bugs database will
>>> cost significant work in the medium to long term, hence the need to migrate
>>> data...
>> Last time people talked about it, only you and xor where objecting to
>> trashing the bug database altogether and switching to another bug
>> tracker (possibly hosted by someone else).
>
> As someone who has submitted a number of both feature requests and
> bugs to the database, I would be right annoyed if they were simply
> dropped without any plan to keep track of and address them.  That
> said, I have no particular attachment to the current software, and no
> objection to changing to something else if would improve things.

Ditto. I don't think we are using our current bugtracker very
effectively right now, but simply trashing everything seems like a bad
idea to me too.

However, if we are migrating anyway, it might be a good time to stop up
and actually clean up the bugtracker (this was suggested earlier too).
There are *tons* of outdated bugs in there and very few people that
actually know enough about Freenet to do the cleaning.

- Zero3