Hi

I'm the maintainer of the Windows Installer. Sorry for the long delay of
this reply - I've been extremely busy lately.

If you can, please send us the wrapper.log logfile. You can find it via
the tray icon in the beta release. It might contain useful information.

Where do you get the "2" error code? From the Windows service manager?

Is there anything special about your system? Group policies? Special
version of Windows? Non-standard antivirus software? ....

You should be able to run the service in a command promt by simply
copying the command line from the Windows service manager, eventually
removing the "-s" switch.

- Zero3