Hi folks,

I did not work on Freetalk/WoT this week because I was busy moving to my new
flat. I was living at my parent's house before. I finished moving here now.

This is good news: It means that I have more time for working on FT/WoT now
because living in a flat does not involve as much work as living at a house.
And besides that, I'm now living exactly where I want to live which means that
my general motivation is higher :)

So I'll continue working on WoT/FT now.
- WoT is ready to be published on the plugins page marked as beta. Toad will
add it with the next node update as soon as he is back from vacation
- Freetalk is also almost ready to be published as beta there. I'll try to get
it done for that within the next week.

Greetings, xor