Ian Clarke skrev:
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Christian Funder Sommerlund (Zero3)
> <li...@zero3.dk <mailto:li...@zero3.dk>> wrote:
>
>     Ian Clarke skrev:
>      > Well, the obvious thing would be to host it on Emu, I was under the
>      > vague impression that this was the plan but I must confess that I
>     wasn't
>      > paying close attention to that discussion.
>
>     FYI: One of the main reason we are switching is that we are trying to
>     get rid of Emu to save the cost and maintenance.
>

> Right, but realistically I don't think that is going to happen any time
> soon, given how long we've been talking about it and how little progress
> has been made.

It certainly won't happen until we move things like the wiki and
bugtracker off Emu, no ;).

(My two eurocents are that Mediawiki and SF are not the optimal
solutions, but a far better one than doing nothing and holding back our
overall hosting roadmap. So if this is the choice made, I will support
it and do my part in getting the best out of it.)

- Zero3