Hello,

I tested sonar, a tool to analyze java code, and product reports (more
informations on : http://sonar.codehaus.org/).

The results are good afaics, but there are some "errors" detected.
And I think it would be useful to use a tool like that for freenet. We could
set it up on I-don't-remember-the-new-server-name, and access it through a web
interface.

With the report I made, it shows some interesting things, like methods which
are too complex, or class which should be refactored, some standard rules
violation, code duplication, suspect dependencies, ...

It also allow us to see the unit test coverage, but I don't know exactly how
^^"

Anyway, what do you think of this ? Code quality is always a good thing, right
?

Regards,

Dieppe