On Tuesday 30 March 2010 12:07:21 Pratibha Sundar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in the Transport plug-ins project. Please tell me whom to
> contact for further information.

There is a fair amount of information on the 2 wiki's (wiki.freenetproject.org
and new-wiki.freenetproject.org) and the bug tracker. Apart from that, you'll
have to look at the source code. Note that this particular project is likely to
be quite a challenging project, and you should aim to submit at least 2
proposals to Freenet for Summer of Code.