I think "sites" is better - it portrays the website-like properties.
"Pages" has a relative connotation of disconnectedness.

"without fear" in the first part seems overly emotional. It isn't clear from
this that a darknet is connecting only to one's friends. Do you mean running
darknet and opennet simultaneously? "Even better" security makes the
assertion of "anonymously and without fear" seem a large exaggeration. How
about something like:

Share files, chat on forums, and browse and publish sites, anonymously and
without blocking or censorship. Use "darknet" mode to connect only to your
friends for improved security.

Is it okay to mention attackers? The threat of attacks on privacy or person
are arguably the reason for the security, but it makes the whole ordeal seem
stressful. The exclamation marks come off as overly enthusiastic to me.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Matthew Toseland <t...@amphibian.dyndns.org