What about changes to the FNP when stream transports are used? How much power will transport plugins have on the actual bytes being sent? For example, it might be advantageous for the TCP plugin to use some kind of PAUSE-MESSAGE marker to allow messages with higher priority to be sent as soon as they are queued, instead of buffering/fragmenting/packing messages for pack transports.