Thank you. I hope to complete as much as possible within the time frame.
I definitely have a lot of goals after GSoC as well.

Yes of course, I need to have a PoC stream plugin, to design the
framework. They will happen in parallel.

An HTTP steno plugin is mostly post GSoC, but I think a lot of people
have a lot of ideas (I was told), and might want to make their own
plugins. But again I will work on a Proof of Concept plugin there as
well.

One more issue with an HTTP plugin for those behind firewalls, is that
it can't accept/listen to connections always. So I suppose we ll have
to address that too, as we have no central server. From what I see the
one behind a restrictive firewall will definitely have several issues.
But that is expected.