Am Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012, 23:19:14 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> Conclusion: The list of "impossible" things we need to do to make Freenet
> viable has shrunk dramatically in the last few months!

I just realized, that this would allow us to add central infocalypse
repositories - more exactly write access for multiple people, so we can have
decentral but partly centralized structures (less management overhead) without
dependency on the one repository (the advantage of DVCS).

Sounds really cool!

Best wishes,
Arne
--
A man in the streets faces a knife.
Two policemen are there it once. They raise a sign:

    “Illegal Scene! Noone may watch this!”

The man gets robbed and stabbed and bleeds to death.
The police had to hold the sign.

…Welcome to Europe, citizen. Censorship is beautiful.

   ( http://draketo.de/stichwort/censorship )