Since we created the github account, with the repo's on, they have added
"Organisations". Hence our github repo's are all owned by a single user,
"freenet", which I also use directly. IIRC there used to be some means for
others to control freenet's repo's, but I can't find any such setting now; one
account is one account. Which means the "bus factor" is rather alarming: If I'm
disabled, we don't have admin access to the github settings.

So we probably should move our repositories onto the "freenetproject"
organisation.

The catch is, github does not support creating redirects.

So this means *every developer will need to change their remotes*, or
re-pull/re-checkout the repository. This is somewhat disruptive.

Should we go ahead anyway? Should we wait? Should we forget about it, and deal
with crises if they happen in the future?