Hi Vlad,

Am Dienstag, 16. April 2013, 18:38:28 schrieb Vladislav Sterzhanov:
> Perhaps I got something wrong, moreover, I bet that there is much more work
> to do that I've already found out, so I need to know what do you think
> about it?

That sounds quite interesting.

I think the first step for that would be to create a transport plugin which
provides the minimum functionality (i.e. flexible packet sizes by packing
multiple messages in one packet) and then checking what is actually needed to
make the plugin work better.

But starting with a plugin, getting that to work and only once the plugin is
production ready, starting a spin off with more features.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
singing a part of the history of free software:

- http://infinite-hands.draketo.de