Hi G. Nitesh Bharadwaj,

Am Samstag, 20. April 2013, 12:21:37 schrieb Nitesh Bharadwaj:
> Please reply if you find this an interesting project for GSOC. Also, you
> could give suggestions to improve my idea.

Your proposals sounds pretty interesting, I think, though for starters
especially the part where Freenet runs on Android.

If you would be able to make Freenet run as an Android app, that could be quite
an interesting project.

Freenet poses special challenges for mobile development, though, for example
high CPU, storage and bandwidth requirements, which would have to be restricted
to places with Wifi access - or to wifi-direct connections - as well as to
times when enough power is available. You would have to find ways to deal with
those in a user-friendly way.

Wifi-direct connections themselves might be possible to realize as transport
plugins.

Best wishes,
Arne
--