On 09/05/2015 10:58 AM, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished the last remaining bugfix of ShareWiki and I think it is
> ready for inclusion.
>
>     https://github.com/ArneBab/plugin-sharewiki/

Yay!

> My only gripe is the name: *wiki suggests collaborative editing which
> we it does not really provide. Though you can simply copy the source…

Good point.

> ShareSite would be unfortunate (the short form would be SS which I as
> German don’t want to use for historic reasons).

Maybe SharePage? (It's already a thing - sharepage.in - but seems very
unlikely to be confused.) ShareSite could be alright; there's no
particular reason to refer to something in abbreviated form?

> Or should be just keep the name ShareWiki?

Debatable, especially given we're aware of weaknesses / confusing points
in the current name.

> Either way: What do you think about making it official?

I'm up for that.