https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SimilarWeb

"In June 2013, SimilarWeb released SimilarWeb PRO, an advanced version of
the free and general purpose SimilarWeb.[16]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SimilarWeb#cite_note-16> In addition,
SimilarWeb provides its data in form of API
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_programming_interface>.[17]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SimilarWeb#cite_note-17> SimilarWeb uses
data extracted from four main sources: 1) A panel of web surfers made of
millions of anonymous users equipped with a portfolio of apps, browser
plugins, desktop extensions and software; 2) Global and Local ISPs; 3) Web
traffic directly measured from a learning set of selected websites and
intended for specialized estimation algorithms; 4) A colony of web crawlers
that scan the entire Web."