Agreed.  Just some advice from my experience giving talks, if you guys are
speaking together you should practice going through the entire thing at
least 4 times before you'll both be comfortable and it will seem natural.

In fact the same applies even if it's just one of you, but two people is
more important because you don't want to step on each other, contradict
each-other, or really say anything that's going to surprise the other
person.

And definitely try not to get into an argument on stage :)

Ian.